It’s the 21st century. Your Disaster Recovery Plan should and can recover you from a failure in an hour or two.
What your plan should cover:
- Detail understanding of your IT, network, server infrastructure
- A list of your IT organization and roles and responsibilities during a failure
- What systems are critical to business operations and what status the rest of the systems fall under
- An understanding of how long your business can be “down” for
- What your IT organization will do to keep business going while your systems are down
- How will IT recover your systems while business is continuing
Our methods incorporate Microsoft Azure Site Replication. We help build a connection with your environment and Microsoft and back up your servers to Azure on regular intervals. At a moments notice these servers can be powered on to take over your critical business operations. This same technology can be used to host your servers in the cloud and be ran as if on premise too. Azure can be set up as well to back up your data while its in the cloud as well.
Contact us today to find out more…
Disaster Recovery Planning